Safed Musali also known as Asparagus adscendens is one of the most talked Ayurveda herb now a day.
Safed Musali nourishes each and every tissue level of the body especially the Shukra Dhatu this is the reason it is mainly recommended as an adjuvant for vigor and vitality. As it is having therapeutic value for diabetes so it is specially indicated in Diabetes induced infertility.
Effect on Doshas: Tridoshahar (Vatapittashamak)
Pharmacology of Safed Musali
|Madhur, Tikta||Guru, Snigdha||Ushna||Madhur|
- It mainly acts on Shukra Dhatu. It is a good spermatogenesis and aphrodisiac.
- It nourishes all the Dhatus.
- It work as a nutritive tonic so it is very beneficial in pregnancy for both mother and child health.
- It is helpful to increase breast milk in feeding mothers.
- This have property to increase HDL(good cholesterol)
- This is a rejuvenative herb for reproductive system so it is useful in premature ejaculation amd chronic leucorrhea.
- It enhances immunity system of the body.
|Best Recommended Uses|
| Safed Musali is recommended as a general health tonic for all age groups. It is very beneficial in weakness resulting from a chronic disease.|
Safed Musali is very beneficial in diabetes induced infertility.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
|Root powder– 3 to 6 gms., Roots|