|Success Rate of Avascular Necrosis Treatment at Sukhayu Ayurved Hospital||1. More than 78% Achieved reversal of AVN Grades.|
2. In 95 % of Sukhayu’s patients progress was completely arrested.
3. Only 2% of patients required to opt for surgery even after treatment at Sukhayu Ayurved Hospital
|Cases we do||Up to Grade- IV (4) of Ficat and Arlet we can do the cases|
|Line of treatment we do follow||Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma, because we target the blood supply (the root cause) therefore we solve the cause and ensure the reversal of Avascular Necrosis.|
|Panchakarma for AVN treatment at Sukhayu||Virechana, Basti, Pinda Swedana, and Lepam are the main procedures, and the rest of the procedures we plan according to the condition of the patient.|
|What is the treatment plan for Avascular Necrosis at Sukhayu Ayurved Hospital?||The first session of Panchakarma is for 16 days and after that patient needs to admit for 8 days for few times with an interval of 2 to 3 months as per the progress and requirement of the patient.|
|Ayurvedic Medicines we use for Avascular Necrosis Treatment||The medicines for AVN we have developed at Sukhayu in the last 18 years after proper research and that is our strong side. We use Capsule Ossium 8, Navaratana Rasa, Kaishore Guggulu, Chandraprabha Vati, Ossium powder and capsules, Ankylocare, etc.|
Treating AVN Successfully with Ayurveda
The increase in alcohol abuse and doctors’ increasing faith in steroids are two major causes behind the increase. Our world has seen a dramatic rise in cases of AVN. The two major contributing factors are the- continued misuse of alcohol combined with doctors’ dependence on steroids. 18 years ago when we started this journey to treat avascular necrosis, it was hardly something you heard about – but now it’s everywhere! With joint replacement becoming ever more popular as an industry these days, few spared much thought for preserving those precious joints… until Sukhayu arrived at least! We’re proud to offer our great Ayurvedic treatment options while others focus solely on profit-hungry replacements that don’t always address underlying causes. Besides this, we have some legitimate reasons why joint replacement is not a solution for Avascular Necrosis.
The market of joint prosthetics and their investments are huge. And this is just a game, nothing more. But after 12 years and save more than 5000 joints affected with Avascular necrosis. We at Sukhayu Ayurveda can promise you that your joint can be solved and you can get rid of the pain, and disability forever. No need to go for any joint replacement trauma.
This is a new-age disease and most ayurvedic physicians didn’t understand the pathology of the disease and they kept on doing every flip-flop in name of the treatment. At Sukhayu We are providing Avascular Necrosis Treatment on scientific parameters where we have all the details about the process of the treatment.
AVN: Decay of bone
Avascular Necrosis is the cellular death of components of bone due to impaired blood supply. The bone breaks into tiny pieces and collapses with time. The fractured bone often interrupts the smooth blood flow in a single part of the bone.
It is associated with long-term steroid use and drinking alcohol in large volumes. It is prevalent at the age of 30 and 60 and majorly affects the hip and is also known as osteonecrosis.
AVN affects the bones in areas like the shoulder, wrist, ankle, feet, and hands. If AVN develops in the jaws, it causes pain or pus. It can affect people in the single hip or single knee, but in some cases, it can affect bilaterally, which means in both the hips and both knees.
At the early stages, symptoms are not prominently visible. Still, as the condition worsens, joints start paining when some weight is put on it, and gradually it increases and starts causing discomfort in lying also.
There are certain things from which one should abstain during avascular necrosis like consuming alcohol smoking, Excessive walking, Sitting cross-legged, Squatting, and many more.
Imagining tests like X-ray, MRI Scan, CT scan, and Bone Scan help in the proper diagnosis of AVN.
Facts about Avascular Necrosis
- Implanted Hip needs to be replaced in 8-12 years and has a short shelf life.
- If cured at an early stage, AVN can be stopped. Medication, assistive devices or surgery may be used to improve functionality or to prevent further damage to the affected bone or joint.
- Medical conditions related to AVN are pancreatitis (an inflammation of the organ lying behind the lower part of the stomach), Gaucher’s disease, HIV/AIDS, Sickle cell anemia, and Diabetes.
- Certain Risk factors associated with avascular necrosis include steroid use, biphosphonate use, and Trauma.
- The cause of interrupted blood flow is unknown for about 25% of people suffering from AVN.
- Medical imaging, Biopsy are some of the diagnostic methods for AVN.
- Significant complications include dislocation of joints, or collapse of bone or nearby joint surface.
- Treatment of AVN depends on several factors like age, location and amount of bone damage, stage of disease and cause of AVN.
- Treatment options can be non-surgical like homeopathy, ayurvedic or medicine to relieve the pain.
Signs and Symptoms for AVN
AVN can occur in several parts, including hands, wrists, hips, and ankles. But the most commonly affected part is the hip bone and knee. In the initial stages, AVN may not show any symptoms but with time as the situation worsen it show symptoms like pain in joints while weight-bearing and eventually occurs while lying.
- Pain and discomfort in joints
- Damage bone in several years
- Reduced blood supply to bones
- The collapse of bone or nearby joint surface
- Pain in groin areas
Causes of Avascular Necrosis
- Alcohol: Consumption of Alcohol, in any quantity can cause Avascular Necrosis. Fatty acids develop in the body because of alcohol consumption. And these fatty acids occlude the blood arteries, which carry the nutrition to the core of bone. Therefore in the absence of nutrition healthy bone tissue starts necrosing.
- Medical Treatments: Treatments associated with a transplant of a kidney, organ, or some radiation therapy lead to weakening bones and hence avascular necrosis.
- Steroid drugs: Long-term use of medications for inflammation is the reason for 35% of AVN cases occurring. Doctors don’t know the specific reason behind it, but they think due to increased fat levels by medicines decrease the blood supply to bones.
- Blood Clots & Inflammation: Blood clots, damage of arteries, and inflammation cause blockage of blood supply.
- Trauma: Dislocation or breakage of bone in an accident leads to damage to nearby blood vessels, hence cutting off the blood supply. Approximately 20% of cases of AVN are due to trauma.
- Fatty deposits in blood vessels: It leads to decreased flow of blood to bones which causes AVN.
- Specific diseases: Diseases like Gaucher’s disease or Sickle cell anemia causes less flow of blood to sections of blood leading to AVN
How does Avascular Necrosis occur?
AVN progress in such order:
- Initially, Pain around the affected area, can be severe with time.
- Groin region pain, spread down the knees.
- Pain occurs at the time of putting weight on the knee or hip.
- Movement is limited by severe joint pain.
In the early stages, symptoms are not visible in AVN. As blood cells die and the disease progress, it starts reflecting the symptoms of pain and discomfort in joints. Pain may increase suddenly due to tiny breaks of bone known as microfractures causing hindrance to blood flow to specific bone sections. This leads to the collapse of the bone and ultimately develops arthritis. The time range from the first symptom to the disability of movement is from a few months to several years. If pain and mobility or movement of joints get worse, the patient may require surgery to ease the pain.
Surgery options can include bone graft (taking a section of healthy bone and replacing it with damaged bone), total joint replacement, and core decompression (removing the internal matter of bone and allowing blood vessels to form).
Ayurveda About Avascular Necrosis
Ayurveda mentions a condition where a blockage in the passage of blood arteries bones and tissues decays, it is Vatarakta (वातरक्त).
In AVN, bone decays due to a lack of blood supply. This happens due to a problem with blockage in the arteries. Because this condition causes decay of the bones, as per Ayurvedic understanding.
This is the reason at Sukhayu Ayurveda we consider this condition with Vatarakta. And because of this right understanding of the AVN, Sukhayu has results for this condition.
We are the only center, where we have achieved reversal in the stage of AVN.
Sukhayu Ayurved Treatment for Avascular Necrosis
Thousands of patients achieved reversal of the AVN under Vaidya Pardeep’s guidelines.
We believe in treatment, not in the management of the condition. For the last 18 years, we have developed a treatment protocol for osteonecrosis which works well.
At Sukhayu, we provide the best in class treatment for Avascular Necrosis.
The treatment is done through Panchakarma. For the treatment, the patient needs to admit to us for a period of 16 days. And after that, the patient needs to continue medicines at home for 18 to 24 months only.
What is incurable with allopathy is well treatable with Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for Avascular Necrosis
At Sukhayu Ayurved, in the last 18 years, we have developed Ayurvedic Medicines for Avascular Necrosis, which are proven clinically to help patients.
In Avascular necrosis, pain and limping are two things, which complicate the life of patients. With treatment at Sukhayu Ayurved, patients start getting relief in these pain and associated problems solve within the first month of treatment.
You can visit our website for more information for the treatment of avascular necrosis–
You can contact Dr. Pardeep Sharma for the treatment of avascular necrosis.
Why Sukhayu Ayurved is the best for AVN treatment
The main benefits of the treatment of AVN with Sukhayu Ayurved are, as follows-
- Where modern medicines cannot stop progress, Sukhayu ensures a complete stoppage of the progress of the condition.
- A complete reversal of AVN is possible.
- No risk associated with treatment.
- Treatment ensures that there won’t be any problem in any other joint. Because in other cases AVN can occur in multiple joints.
- Treatment helps in achieving complete health.